First Black Hole Image Found! Is This The End Of The World?
If you have been wondering about what would happen if black hole really exists. How close are we to Doom’s Day? Keep on reading this article
What Is the meaning of a Black hole?
Black hole is a region in space which produces very strong gravitational forces that nothing can escape out of it, not even light or small particles.
Recently, Scientists have released a fresh real image of a black hole in the galaxy messier 87. The image is created by a telescope named as event horizon telescope.
How Does Black hole first image looks like?
We really can’t see the black hole because of the space time dynamics but we can see its event horizon as the messier 87 is so far away and we can observe the black hole due to its larger size.
Click on this link to know what is event horizon?
5 Black Hole Facts that you need to know-
- If you ever fell into a black hole then there is no chance that you can get back to life and it instantly burns anyone to death.
- Black hole don’t suck you instead you fall into a black hole.
- There is a belief that very small black holes might have formed immediately after the big bang.
- Black hole is always a hot topic for science fiction books and movies.
- The mass of a black hole is about 3 times of that of the sun in the milky way galaxy.
Name of the Black Hole Scientist Who discovered the first Image –
Katie Bouman a 29 year old scientist is the one who discovered the first image of the black hole. Here is the picture of her twitting her achievement below –
Are we close to Doom’s Day? Is this the end of the World?
Researches have shown that the size of a Supermassive Black Hole is larger than the astronomers have ever calculated and they are capable of growing faster than we can ever imagine.
But these are no longer growing and we can say that we are on a safer side as for now. But you never know what’s gonna happen right?