Tokyo is the biggest city on the planet yet you can see it all in only one morning.
Climb the 600 stages or take the lift of the world’s tallest self-upheld tower, the Tokyo Tower, look down and there you have it, the entire of Tokyo (and in the event that you have fortunate with a sunny morning you’ll see Mt. Fuji as well).
Tokyo To-Do List: Fun, Food
- Have a Turkish craving? Try Deniz in Roppongi Hills for authentic shwarma, yummy fries and Turkish ice cream.*
- Ramen is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. You can find it in most places. Some standouts: Menya Mushai near Shinjuku is recommended and Ippudo in Roppongi Hills is known because of their counterpart in New York City.*
- Tokyo has more Michelin-starred restaurants than France, with 17 three-star restaurants, 57 with two stars, and 219 with one star.
- Japan is big on themed dining! Try something new like a Maid Cafe, Vampire dining, or Ninja Dining. For animal lovers, a cat cafe may be in order!*
Read Also – Best Destinations In Asia That Are Just Perfect
- Visit the Mori Tower Tokyo City View & Art Museum. On a clear day, get a 360-degree view of the city.
- See a shrine in Harajuku.
- Visit Mt. Fuji.
- Pretend you are in the movie “Lost in Translation” and have a drink at the top of the Park Hyatt with 360-degree views of the city.*
- Walkthrough the human tide of Shibuya crossing, the world’s largest crossing in the world.*
- Observe Geisha culture in Asakusa, Tokyo.
- Shop at Rodeo Drive-like stores in Roppongi Hills.*
- Soak in an onsen. An onsen (or rotenburo) is essentially a hot spring spa.
- Take a side trip to Southern Izu Peninsula for beautiful beaches.