How to gain weight quickly and safely?
Gaining weight isn’t the toughest task one can take on. Bringing about a few lifestyle changes can help you in your process of gaining healthy weight. Although, today medical stores have been flooded with a number of medicines or supplements to help you gain weight the probabilities of their side effects are also high. Thanks to the various natural ways of gaining weight which can help you in gaining healthier weight.
- Increasing the number of food intakes in order to consume more calories than you burn. You can increase your meals up to 3 times a day.
- Drink smoothies and shakes. You must drink milk to quench the thirst to get in more high-quality protein and calories. Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Add more calories to your food such as cheese, scrambled eggs, and milk.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods such as lean proteins, pasta, fruits, seeds, and nuts
- You should also lift heavy weights and improve your strength that would help also you increase your stamina.
Foods to gain weight quickly?
Here are some foods which will help you to gain weight faster. However, one must consult a doctor or a dietician before including such foods in his/her diet. The following foods not only increase muscle but also improve the overall health condition.
- Red Meat: Red meat contains both protein and fat, which promote weight gain and play a significant role in boosting muscle mass. Red meat is also healthier for the heart.
- Whole-grain Bread: Whole-grain Breads have complex carbohydrates and seeds that can promote weight gain, and provide some added benefits.
- Salmon: Salmon is a good choice for those looking to gain weight as it is rich in healthy fats and contains nutrients, including omega-3 and protein.
- Avocados: Avocados have a large number of calories and fat, as well as some vitamins and minerals.
- Eggs: Eggs contain protein, healthy fat, and other nutrients.
- Cereal Bars: Cereal bars are a good source of vitamin and mineral content of cereal. One can take bars that contain whole grains, nuts, and fruits.
- Yogurt: Full-fat yogurt is a good choice for protein and nutrients. You can add your yogurt with fruit or nuts.