Last week, Fortnite rebelled against Apple by bringing its own payment option which led to its outing from the App Store. Google expelled Fortnite from the Play Store because of a similar arrangement infringement. The entirety of this has prompted a harsh war between three major elements and gamers are confronting its brunt. All things considered, in any event for Android, there is an exit plan and you can introduce Fortnite from different sources. So in this article, we present to you a short guide on the most proficient method to introduce Fortnite on Android without Play Store. We have likewise referenced an instructional exercise on the off chance that you are confronting any establishment issue identified with Fortnite on Android. In view of that, we should now experience the means.
Install Fortnite on Android Without Play Store (2020)
Install Fortnite on Compatible Android Devices
1. First of all, open the Epic Games page to download the installer APK. Tap on “Get it on the Epic Games App”. After the download is complete, pull down the notification panel and open the APK.
2. You will get a security prompt. Tap on “Settings” and then enable the toggle. This will allow you to install Fortnite on Android without Play Store (basically from other sources).
3. Once you have done that, hit the back button, and you will return to the installation page. Here, tap on the “Install” button, and Fortnite Installer will be installed.
4. Now, open “Fortnite” and tap on the “Install” button. That’s it. So this is how you can install Fornite on Android without Play Store.
App Not Installed? Here’s The Fix for Fortnite
On some devices, mostly OnePlus, the Fortnite installer is not getting installed which is quite weird. After tapping on the APK, the device promptly says “App Not Installed”.
However, after further inquiry, I discovered that Epic Games is installed in the background, but there is no direct way to launch it. You won’t find the shortcut in the launcher either. So to access Epic Games on OnePlus devices, you need to go through a different route. Here is how you can do it.
1. Install Activity Launcher (Free) on your OnePlus device and open the app. Here, scroll down and find “Epic Games”. Expand it and open the first listing.
2. Immediately, Epic Games will open up and you will be able to install Fortnite without any issue. You can also press and hold on the listing to create a quick shortcut on the home screen. That’s all.